Earn through Read and Rate

ReadBud – still doubting if it’s a legit site? Some payment proofs are here. Check out

I see many people are members of Readbud – The new fabulous site which pays for reading and rating articles they offer. You could earn up to 20 cents per article. “so, does this site really pay?”, you may ask. It’s a very good question for everyone to wonder about, as being scammed can be a very irritating and even traumatic experience


Here is the readbud PAYMENT PROOFS:




click on the banner below to join for free and earn money


readbud - get paid to read and rate articles

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for information and i right now join to readbud and it paying equal to adsense... thnaks for posting with payment proofs

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi friends

    Recently i received my first payment of 54.6$ from read bud. its a great paying site,

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi dude,

    this is sharat, i received my first payment of 64.3 $ from read bud....... wow this paying high than adsense........i love it and i am sharing my experience with u guys.... lets rock with READ BUD

    my mail id: sharat876@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Hi, I Saw Your Link in Bing.com I Love Your Blogs Kindly See my Link Here a New Alternative Money Making Networkalternative to adbrite here

    "

    ReplyDelete