Sites to Avoid ( scam site )

Sites to Avoid


There are some sites out there that are dishonest. I do not want to label them as scams because I can get sued for libel and I do not have any documented proof. But judging from my personal experiences and the many negative reviews I have read, I feel I should warn you about these sites:


www.surveyscout.com
www.awsurveys.com
www.vivaresearch.com
www.pandaresearch.com
www.vindaleresearch.com
www.cashfiesta.com
www.surfjunky.com


NOTE: Survey sites that require some sort of "members fee", I would also advise avoiding these too. I joined one such site when I started with online surveys and it is not exactly what they say it. They usually say the typical "make $5 to $75 for each survey" "make up to $150 an hour" "get paid to try products and join focus groups" etc. Well, I paid $24.95 and all they gave me was a list of OTHER survey sites to join. Guess what? All those survey sites were free to join. So basically I paid for a list of free survey sites where I just could have googled and gotten the same list.

0 comments:

Post a Comment